FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At Chair King® Backyard Store, we prioritize customer service and are happy to answer any question you might have. To better serve you, we’ve compiled a list of the most commonly asked questions. If you don’t see your question answered below, please reach out to our customer support team via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always here to lend a hand.
What are the Terms and Conditions for the Current Sale?
LEAP YEAR DAY SALE
- 30-63% off select outdoor furniture and accessories. The discount is applied to the "NOW" price.
- One free patio heater allowed per household, up to $399.95 value with a $1,999 minimum purchase of outdoor or patio furniture required. This offer not be combined with any other offer.
- Floating Lounge Products (Kai Lounges) and Special Orders are excluded from all promotions.
- No CODs, holds, layaways, or quotes are eligible.
- Learn about our current promotional financing offers and more information.
- All sales are final. Sale ends March 9th, 2024.
How does the free cushion offer work?
With select dining sets, we offer FREE all-weather polyester cushions for each chair valued at $19.99 each. Qualifying dining collections include:
You may upgrade to a Sunbrella cushion or another solution-dyed acrylic fiber cushion and receive a $19.99 credit against each upgraded cushion. The $19.99 credit or discount is applied automatically in the cart for qualifying sets.
Why can't I pick up my furniture at the store?
To minimize risk, we are not currently allowing in-store pick-ups. This is subject to change, so please check back here for updates.
Can you tell me about your warranty process and what part does Chair King® Backyard Store play as the seller?
Most merchandise sold by Chair King® Backyard Store comes with a limited warranty provided by the manufacturer of the merchandise for residential use. A copy of this warranty is available for inspection upon request prior to purchase. In most cases, Chair King® Backyard Store will act as agent for the manufacturer in making any warranty adjustments or processing any warranty claims. The customer should call our Customer Service team at 877-253-5455 or email email@example.com. Please retain your original receipt for any warranty claims.
Other than the manufacturer's limited warranty, there are no other warranties given with the merchandise. Chair King® backyard store makes no warranty of any kind concerning the merchandise, express or implied, including warranty of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose.
If I purchased a Guardsman Furniture Protection plan how do I file a claim?
Before filing a claim, please read your plan carefully in order to make an appropriately worded claim. You can file a claim and check the status of a previous claim online by clicking on the following links:
Request a new Guardsman Claim
Check on status of previously filed Guardsman claim
To request service online, you need the following information:
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Zip Code
- Retailer Name
- Sale or Delivery Date of Furniture
- Type of Protection Plan Purchased
For your convenience, the sales transaction and plan information are electronically submitted to Guardsman after delivery to make your claims process as easy as possible.
What is your return and exchange policy?
We appreciate your business and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within seven days of receipt. No questions asked.
- No returns or exchanges are allowed after 7 days.
- All returns and exchanges must be accompanied by original receipt.
- All merchandise must be returned in original condition.
- Grills and fire items are subject to the 7-day return policy. Grills and fire items that have been used are not returnable.
- Refunds will be issued to the credit card charged. No cash refunds will be given, check refunds on cash and check payments will be made 10-14 days after the deposit, and issued from our corporate office.
- No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be issued on Lay-Away, Special Order, "As Is" merchandise, delivery charges, or fabric or furniture protection products. At this time, our online checkout is unable to process orders that contain multiple items that qualify for different "additional" discount savings (for example: a SALE10 promo code cannot be used in the same cart as a SALE15 promo code). For the time being, simply create separate orders and everything will be processed correctly. If additional support is required, please contact customer support at 877-253-5455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the difference between clearance and "As-Is" merchandise?
Clearance items have been discontinued either by Chair King® Backyard Store or the manufacturer. They are still new goods, delivered by our warehouse and are fully covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
"As-Is" merchandise is just that, sold in as-is condition, and generally sold off the showroom floor at a reduced price. It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully inspect these items at the time of purchase. Chair King® Backyard Store is not responsible for any defects or damages.
There are no cancellations or returns on Clearance or "As-Is" merchandise.
What do I do if there is a problem with my purchase?
All merchandise, other than "As-Is" items, should be free of defects or damages. However, despite our best efforts, problems may arise. Should you have any problems with your purchase, please call our Customer Service team at 877-253-5455 or email us at email@example.com.
Since most of the furniture we sell is covered by a manufacturer's warranty, you can ask your salesperson for the details about what’s covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
The manufacturer's warranty requires us to make every effort possible to repair the merchandise to its original condition using factory-provided repair parts. If repair is not possible, it is up to the manufacturer to approve a replacement. If a replacement is no longer available, a similar item of the same value may be offered instead.
What if I want to Special Order an item that you don't stock?
Many of the items on display in our stores are available as Special Order items. This means you may choose the finish or fabric to better suit your decorating needs. A deposit for a Special Order is considered to be an expression of "Good Faith" by the Buyer. Based on this expression, the merchandise is ordered and the deposit is not refundable. Subsequent payments made on the furniture are also not refundable. If you wish to cancel your Special Order, we will make every effort to cancel with the factory. If we are able to do so, we will refund your deposit; however, if the merchandise is already in production, we are unable to grant a refund.
Special Order is not available online at this time.
Do you have a price guarantee?
Chair King® Backyard Store will beat any competitor’s price by 5%. Guaranteed.
Can I place my order over the phone?
White Glove Delivery Policy
Our White Glove Delivery service includes professionally trained personnel delivering your outdoor furniture directly to your home, assembling your furniture, inspecting it for any flaws, placing your items in your desired location, and removing all trash from packaging.
Delivery charges are based upon your zip code as well as the number of items purchased.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, it is not possible for us to provide an exact time of delivery. Our Delivery Department will contact you the day before your scheduled delivery with a four-hour estimate of your delivery time. You may also leave special instructions for us to call you at a specified number 30 minutes to an hour prior to your delivery, so drivers can be met at your home. If, for any reason, it is necessary for you to reschedule your delivery, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled delivery. Failure to notify us of any changes after the delivery has been confirmed will result in an additional delivery charge.
All purchases must be paid in full prior to delivery or pick-up.
How do patio umbrellas work?
What is Duraboard®?
Duraboard® is a trademarked material used in select outdoor dining tables. It is eco-friendly, durable, UV-resistant, and made out of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC).
Where to buy outdoor furniture?
Where to buy outdoor furniture near me?
Where to buy affordable patio furniture?
Chairking.com offers a range of outdoor furniture options to suit various budgets, ensuring you can find quality and affordability in one place.